Sunday, May 10, 2009

Winona Ryder ruins everything...including my life.

Star Trek, so great, the biggest mistake ever made was Winona. I was going to make up some witty repartee on the matter, but I guess she doesn't matter enough to me. These last few weeks and days have been absolutely hellish. Sometimes when I throw myself into the day it isn't too bad, but when its night or the weekend I seem to retreat into the deepest darkest parts of myself. Every part of my little soul hurts right now and I am having the hardest time coming out of it. I wanted to write this awesome entry about Star Trek and some of my other semi-bitter musings about silly customers or my most recent movie purchase a WONDERWORKS classic Jacob Have I Loved...but I just don't have much of a heart left. It's really little little...

2 comments:

Louise said...

I'm jealous you saw star Trek. Bill and I were going to have one last date night while my mom was here and before James arrived and we were going to see Star Trek but we missed the show and saw "up" instead. Great movie though. It might make you feel a little better if you went and saw it. Of course you were hurting weeks ago so you may be doing better now. It's a feel good movie with a great message.

Louise said...

Go and see hot Johnny Depp in Public Enemies for me b/c I probably won't be seeing it any time soon. And if I do, I'll feel guilty I did.